Intro

Hello you all.

This is my first post here. My name is Michael and I'm from Madagascar.
I will put all my research exclusively on  software exploitation and vulnerability discovery here, the former most importantly. I'm really very interested and take exploit development seriously. I think exploit is not only a valuable piece of code.
But it's a result of hard work, a lot of skills, experiment and a lot.

In future on  this blog i will not only post about exploiting security related bug from a real world software but to put a focus on general techniques required to exploit a bug in modern era. The later will be a real help for those who want to get deeply in this field but doesn't know yet or know a little about exploitation.

I have another blog which i will use mainly to post about all other things related to certain computer security field in general and low level things expect Security vulnerability and exploitation.

I think that Exploitation and vulnerability research deserve it's own blog, so to keep thing clean and concise i decided to do so.

So i hope you will enjoy the content of this blog.

Comments